The first two free sessions are ‘Relax & Sleep Well (sleep)’ and ‘Relax & Sleep Well (awake)’. This 29-minute hypnotherapy session will take you on a relaxing journey into the deepest levels of self-hypnosis.
The subtle background soundscapes supporting Glenn’s soothing voice will help you connect with a profound feeling of relaxation.
The third free session is the highly acclaimed ‘Solfeggio Sonic Meditation’ which is a 33-minute lite version of the 639 Hz Solfeggio Meditation. The app also includes free versions of the very popular Mindfulness for Anxiety, Morning Meditation and Meditation 4 Inner Wisdom.
This state of the art app features:
• 6 FREE hypnosis & meditation sessions by Glenn Harrold
• The very latest hypnotherapy techniques
• State-of-the-art digital recording technology.
• Glenn’s highly acclaimed hypnotic vocal techniques.
• Powerful background sound effects.
• Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear.
• Rated in the Top Best Insomnia Apps of 2020 (Healthline, May 2020)
• One of the Top 10 Free Mental Health Apps – (Psych Central, September 2013)
• Top Sleep Aid Apps to Help You Fall Asleep (AppAdvice)
• Ranked as 1 of 5 Apps to Quiet Your Mind (Spirituality & Health, Oct 2013)
• Ranked one of the Best Sleeping Aid Apps for iPad (appPicker, Dec 2013)
• 7 Apps That Help You Sleep Better (All Womens Talk)
Although I was very skeptical of “sleep hypnosis” apps (as well as hypnosis in general), I tried six of them. Some I turned off because the person’s voice was too annoying or what they were saying sounded ridiculous. I was going to leave all hypnosis apps off this list entirely until I tried Relax & Sleep Well last night. This guy’s voice was incredibly soothing, he wasn’t talking about nonsense, he was only telling me how to breathe in a way that would help me relax, everything he said was calming and I was asleep before the end of the session, which is HUGE for someone who generally cannot fall asleep until well after the sun has risen. Now I’m not saying the hypnosis worked, it could just be that he was so relaxing that he lulled me to sleep. Whichever you believe, it’s worth giving it a shot, trust me!